bioRe Association was set up in 2003 to support organic farmers. It is registered as society under MP society Registration Act 1973. It is organic farmer’s organization managed by farmers. It also works as social wing of bioRe textile chain in India. bioRe Association is mainly supported by bioRe foundation Switzerland for all its social activities. bioRe Association works with other organizations and government too from time to time. bioRe association is a multi-dimensional organization and works in several social fields such as education, health, environment, livelihood, research and promotion of organic agriculture. The active base of bioRe Association is in Khargone and Barwani districts of Madhya Pradesh.
Presently bioRe Association is governed and managed by farmers. The Managing committee of the association comprises of eight members. Seven of them are farmers including the President.
Our Key team members
President – Mr. Madanlal ji khadelwal
Team Leader (Social division) – Mr. Aashish Joshi
Our Vision is to empower organic and biodynamic farmers communities by facilitating education and promoting infrastructure, addressing local needs to holistic as well as sustainable development.
- bioRe training center for organic as well as biodynamic agriculture was inaugurated on 14 Jan. 2005. bioRe Association training center was gifted by COOP CH.
- First training for bioRe farmers started at bioRe training center on 2nd May 2005.
- bioRe Association receives permanent FCRA registration when.
- Mobile Health Unit project was inaugurated in Nov 2006 when.
- Association gets 80 G registration under Income tax laws.
- Foundation stone for the first animation school was led by M. Jurg Pertiz from COOP CH in Nov 2007.
- First bioRe Animation school building was inaugurated on 11th March 2008.
- bioRe Handloom project “Aavran Handloom society” is registered as a separate society in 2009.
- First farmer President is elected and managing committee is represented by all farmers in 2012.
- First bioRe public school campus and vocational center is inaugurated on 12 Oct 2013.